Microsoft Certified IT
This course is designed to build on your interest and passion within the IT industry, covering a wide range of skills that will be developed throughout.
Practical elements will include:
- Being able to recognise copyright on the use of information
- Access, navigate and search through internet sources
- Using the best search techniques to locate the bast information
- Using IT tools to maintain an address book and schedule activities
This qualification is suitable for people:
- who are new to the IT industry;
- who have little to no previous experience of working with computers.
The style of learning for this qualification will be classroom based – this means that the learner will all time in the classroom completing several projects and developing their knowledge on a computer which will help build their portfolio of skills.
For this qualification knowledge and practice is assessed using evidence generated by you undertaking your normal work duties. Methods of assessment can include observation, discussion, looking at documentation, testimony and personal statement.
Photos coming soon…
Videos coming soon…
Where will this course take the learner?
This course can put the learner on the right track for lots of exciting and different opportunities. Some of which includes:
- Customer service
- Stock replenishment
- Warehouse and Logistics
As part of this Pre-Apprenticeship course, you will also cover these three short courses:
As part of this IT specific Pre-Apprenticeship course, you will also have the option to do these Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) courses:
and Functional Skills in both English and maths.